What is a Beta?
Symple's Beta Program invites select users to try pre-release software, for the purpose of providing feedback and reporting bugs. This helps us find, improve, and fix things before we release to the public.
How do I join?
If invited, the first thing you should do is create a backup/restore file in Settings. Keep that file in a safe place on your device.
Next, look for an email from Apple to join TestFlight, Apple's Beta distribution platform. Once you've downloaded TestFlight, you will be able to access and install the Symple Beta.
How do I share feedback?
Please share your feedback via email or through the support link in Settings.
IMPORTANT: your data remains private on your device and is not available to anyone unless you share it. This is always true, even when participating in our beta program.
Apple's beta distribution platform only reports iPhone type and operating system when an app fatally crashes. Everything else will need to be reported manually through the support link in Settings.
Is the Beta confidential?
Yes, our Beta software is confidential. Please do not install it on devices other than your own. Please do not blog, post screen shots of, tweet or share publicly any information about our Beta until Symple Health has done so publicly first.
Can I exit the beta program at any time?
Yes, you can always transition back to the App Store version of the app.
- make another backup/restore file within the Beta
- delete the Beta version from your device
- visit the iTunes App Store and download Symple
- find and click the backup/restore file generated from from the Beta version
- if the beta version does not load, simply delete and reinstall the from the app store. Then, restore from the original backup/restore file held in reserve. This will restore Symple to where it was before you enrolled in the Beta.