The Doc Report
When designing our Doctor Report, we consulted with...
anesthesiologists (pain management), cardiologists, dieticians, gastroenterologists, geriatricians, internal medicine doctors and nurses, ob/gynecologists, nephrologists, rheumatologists, infectious disease specialists, nurses, pediatricians, physical therapists, psychologist, urologists.
Each graciously shared valuable feedback, but every single clinician asked us to do one thing:
Keep it simple.
Our Doctor Report creates an easy-to-read overview of
- the symptoms that trouble you most, and when they started
- your medications, supplements and other treatments you follow
- your health questions & concerns, no matter how small or unimportant
Print the Report and bring it to your next office visit. Unless instructed otherwise, do not email because
- Email is not HIPAA compliant, and you will put yourself and your clinician at risk of breaching this security requirement.
- Your clinician may never see it because many medical systems block external email.
- Your clinician can't add it to your medical record until you give your consent.
Our intention is to strengthen the doctor/patient relationship, so you get the right care, right away.
* if you really need to show each data point to your doctor, you can create a .csv in Settings